Madita Upcycled Column Dress, Magenta
Our Madita column shift dress was upcycled from our Madison t-shirt column dress. While we shortened the hemline, we added something special: Butterfly sleeves made of vegan textile from pineapple leaves ("pina") & cotton!
The sleeves are predominant aspects of the Philippine cultural dress "terno", but we opted to do it in the "balintawak" style where it is more oversized and *without* fusing or pellon to make it stif (because, synthetic micro plastics!).
Whether you run around in it with a little more oomph paired with leggings and sneakers, or glammed-up with some heels and accessories for dinner or cocktails, the styling is super versatile and entirely up to you!
• Pre-order style
• Crew neck t-shirt column dress with butterfly sleeves
• Self: 95% bamboo, 5% spandex; contrast: 50% pina, 50% cotton
• Self: Reclaimed fabric from dead stock, so no additional resources or chemicals used; contrast: handwoven textile
• Made in China & the Philippines, upcycled in USA
• Gentle hand wash cold, or professional wet clean (more eco-friendly), or dry-clean