Spread the word, our products are great!
By adding additional sections to your product page you can add more context and information about your company. Use additional sections to cross promote other products and collections.
The Luisa empire-waist top is upcycled from our Lulu maxi dress, to reduce the consumption of finite resources of our planet, participating in circular fashion, and supporting a circular economy. Made of bamboo jersey it has a contrast indigenous ikat tribal fabric on the front yoke.
Native to indigenous Cordillera artisans from the northern part of the Philippines, the ikat was almost a dying craft until it was revived in the early seventies. Using ancient techniques passed down from previous generations, plants are grown and harvested to make the natural dyes, the yarns are then tied and dyed, and the finished dyed yarns are set-up one by one on a loom to which are then handwoven to create the various ikat patterns.
Supporting, preserving, and celebrating indigenous tribes and their rich culture is at the heart of KINdom. We are all KIN.
• V-neck empire-waist top with contrast indigenous tribal yoke & tie-back
• Self: 95% bamboo, 5% spandex (reclaimed). Contrast: 100% cotton (indigenous textile)
• Self: Reclaimed fabric from dead stock, so no additional resources or chemicals used
• Made in the Philippines & China, upcycled in the USA
• Professional wet clean (more eco-friendly), or dry-clean
Add some text content to a popup modal