Taryn Top with Indigenous Handwoven Yokes, Black
The Taryn bamboo jersey top with shirt bishop sleeves and accented with a special tribal geo pattern textile inserts, can be worn tied or open at the neckline. The indigenous fabric was created by Yakan tribal artisans in remote parts of the southern Philippines using traditional handwoven techniques, inspired by ancient patterns.
Supporting, preserving, and celebrating indigenous tribes and their rich culture is at the heart of KINdom. We are all KIN.
• Split neck, bubble sleeve top with contrast indigenous tribal yokes
• Self: 95% bamboo, 5% spandex (reclaimed). Contrast: 100% cotton (indigenous textile)
• Self: Reclaimed fabric from dead stock, so no additional resources or chemicals used
• Made in the Philippines and China
• Professional wet clean (more eco-friendly), or dry-clean