Shainna Tunic Dress with Yoke Inset (indigenous), Red
Our Shainna bamboo jersey long-sleeve yoked tunic dress can be worn as a shift dress, a tunic with leggings, or as a casual cover-up, with or without its self belt. What makes this style extra-special is the yoke, which is made of a tribal textile in a geo pattern, created by indigenous Yakan artisans from the southern Philippines using traditional Yakan weaving techniques. You will be wearing a little something precious made by people and communities who have been practicing their craft for thousands of years!
Supporting, preserving, and celebrating indigenous tribes and their rich culture is at the heart of KINdom. We are all KIN.
• Split neck, long-sleeve tunic dress with self belt and contrast indigenous tribal yoke
• Self: 95% bamboo, 5% spandex (reclaimed). Contrast: 100% cotton (indigenous textile)
• Self: Reclaimed fabric from dead stock, so no additional resources or chemicals used
• Made in the Philippines and China
• Professional wet clean (more eco-friendly), or dry-clean