Madicass Upcycled Colorblock Maxi Shirtdress, H. Grey/Ivory
In order to promote circularity and move to a more circular fashion industry & a circular economy, we have been working on taking our existing inventory and recreating, repurposing them into new product, so no new resources are extracted from the planet. Presenting our Madicass colorblock maxi shirt dress, upcycled by combining our Madison dress and our Cassidy 2-way convertible shirt. Made of sustainable bamboo jersey, it has pockets, while the reclaimed stretch poplin adds a crisp accent to the pull-on dress. Keep the sleeves button or unbuttoned to get different looks, or just because of the weather (because, global warming!).
• Crew neck t-shirt column dress with short-to-long sleeves & pockets
• Self: 95% bamboo, 5% spandex; contrast: 62% cotton, 35% nylon, 3% spandex
• Reclaimed fabric from dead stock, so no additional resources or chemicals used
• Made in China and upcycled in the USA
• Gentle hand wash cold, or professional wet clean (more eco-friendly), or dry-clean