Luisa Upcycled Top (from Dress) with Reclaimed Front Yoke, Eggplant/Multi Stripe
The Luisa empire-waist top is upcycled from our Lulu maxi dress, to reduce the consumption of finite resources of our planet, participating in circular fashion and supporting a circular economy.
Made of bamboo jersey with a reclaimed textile in a woven yarn-dye novelty stripe pattern at the front yoke, the reclaimed fabric was leftover from another production that would otherwise have been destined to the trash, and therefore, the landfill. This often happens because suppliers cannot sell fabrics in piece meal that cannot be manufactured in minimum quantities set by factories. But we have found a way to integrate it to our small-batch production, costing more labor, but prevents waste for the Earth, our only home!
• V-neck empire-waist top with contrast indigenous tribal yoke & tie-back
• Self: 95% bamboo, 5% spandex (reclaimed). Contrast: 100% cotton (indigenous textile)
• Self: Reclaimed fabric from dead stock, so no additional resources or chemicals used
• Made in the Philippines & China, upcycled in the USA
• Professional wet clean (more eco-friendly), or dry-clean